A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Tables can't be imported directly. Please insert an image of your table which can be found here.
- recognise when computers visit the website;
- help administer this website;
- improve the website’s usability;
- analyse data about webpage traffic to use for marketing purposes;
- identify which pages are being used;.
- authentication; and
- Platform traffic/performance tracking.
- These cookies help us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website, platform and mobile application in order to tailor it to customer needs.
- We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
- The ‘Remember Me’ cookie will contain your email address.
- You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Last Updated: 4th February 2019